by Kerry Lutz
Financial Survival Network
Fred Earnest, President and CEO of Vista Gold will be featured on O&M Partners next “Town Hall Call” this Thursday, March 16th at 2:15 PM Eastern. Town Hall Calls are live, dynamic and interactive video/audio conferences.
Among other things, Mr. Earnest will discuss the following:
- Vista owns the world-class (5.9M ounces proven & probable gold reserves) Mt. Todd Gold Project in Northern Territory, Australia. The project enjoys significant existing infrastructure, an approved EIS and Feasibility-level engineering that is 85% complete.
- Rock solid balance sheet with US$23.9M in cash and 97.8M shares outstanding. Through the last several years downturn in the gold market Vista Gold (NYSE MKT: VGZ) preserved cash and capital structure while technically advancing their flagship property.
- Extraordinary leveraged to the gold price. In 2016 gold moved up 8%, GJXJ 64% and Vista 243%.
- A world class management team. A third generation miner, a mining engineer graduate of the Colorado School of Mining, Fred has over thirty years of industry experience and heads up a similarly qualified team. He’s put mines into production and has turned around numerous mining operations.
- Blue chip bedrock shareholders including Sun Valley Gold (18.2) and Global Strategic Management (4.9%.)
- Favorable US/Australian dollar exchange rate, translating to relatively low-costs for labor, construction materials and major process components.
This combination of experienced management, world class resource, strong balance sheet and deep-pocketed shareholders creates exactly the kind of profile that investors are looking for in a junior gold miner.
You’re invited to meet Fred Earnest, President and CEO of Vista Gold on our next “Town Hall Call” this Thursday, March 16th at 2:15 PM Eastern. The “Town Hall Calls” are live, dynamic and interactive video/audio conferences. You will hear a twenty minute presentation from Fred and then you can ask questions and benefit from others’ queries.
As a recent Town Hall participant stated “All the questions I didn’t think to ask were asked.”
Vista is the kind of stock you can put away with peace of mind as we approach the time to break open the piggy bank. Please join the call on Thursday.
Instructions to Join the Town Hall
Date and Time: Thurs, Mar 16, 2:15 PM EDT
Meeting Access Code: 636 407 547
Meeting Password: (None required)
The event is hosted by us via Webex. Visual will be on your computer, audio using computer or separate phone line.
From Your Computer
1. Click link below.
2. Enter your first and last name, firm and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click “Join”. It may take a couple of minutes for the screen to load.
5. You will be taken to a dedicated screen page for the event.
* In logging in, your firewall may ask you for permission. Please click “Allow”, “Yes” or the like to get access. In some cases your screen may prompt you to download Java. Please do. These messages will appear as a beige bar near the top of your screen. Webex is trying to temporarily download a minor piece of software which will delete itself after this session.
DIAL-IN ONLY INSTRUCTIONS
Dial-in number: +1 408-792-6300
Meeting Access Code: 636 407 547
Attendee number- #
O&M Partners, LLC is a New York-based non-commissioned communications firm in the natural resource space. We use only public information. O&M and its principals have no stake in Vista Gold and are compensated by the company in a monthly service fee and have modest options in the company.