from Zero Hedge
The attached chart of Smith & Wesson revenues needs no comment.
Well one comment: when the final bubble does pop (and here we make the wild assumption that no intelligent extraterrestrial life will be found to bail out the central banks in time), at least everyone will be locked and loaded.
And some highlights from the just released investor presentation:
- Record-level quarterly sales growth from continuing ops of $136.0M, +48.3% Y/Y
- Record-level quarterly income from continuing ops of $18.9M, or $0.28 per diluted share
- Record Adjusted Non-GAAP EBITDAS of $36.1 Million
- Raised Full Year Fiscal 2013 Financial Guidance
- Exceeded high end of upwardly revised sales guidance
- Quarterly unit growth +30.1% vs. market growth +23.5% (Adjusted NICS)
- Backlog of $392.4M versus $148.8 one year ago